Wooly Winter blog

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Weekend in Michigan with the Dam family

So this past weekend, I headed up with the boys and my mom and dad to visit my brother and sister in law and nephew, along with an old friend. We had fun, at it was great to see the boys playing with their cousin, whom we don't see as often! Thanks for letting us come over.

The boys playing Wii...Ethan would play anyone who would agree to it! His brother, cousin, mom, Pake and even Linus' grandpa!

Linus

Aaron

Ethan ( he decided he was going to be like daddy and try his hand at shaving on Friday, hence the little nick on his lip)

Linus again ( he is a wiling subject!)

Linus's Pake, Oma, Grandma and Grandpa!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

About Me

My photo
St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada

More Free Fonts

I get the cutest handwriting fonts at Fonts for Peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

Fantastic Free Fonts

I get the cutest scrapbooking fonts at Free Scrapbook Fonts! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

My music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

The wonderful blog that taught me lots about actions!

Categories