Wooly Winter blog

Monday, April 4, 2011

Little "R"

I was asked by a previous client ( who I hope to see soon for a shoot with #2!!) to meet up with these parents to do a photo shoot of their newest little man. He was adorable, (and I think he looks alot like my little man when he wears the old man hat!!) He was so good and agreeable and I got some wonderful shots in. Now to decide which ones to use for the announcement!! Thanks D&M for letting me capture this special time in Little "R" life!




Love his Superman pose!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

About Me

My photo
St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada

More Free Fonts

I get the cutest handwriting fonts at Fonts for Peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

Fantastic Free Fonts

I get the cutest scrapbooking fonts at Free Scrapbook Fonts! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

My music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

The wonderful blog that taught me lots about actions!

Categories