Wooly Winter blog

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

M & N Rypstra


Wow...I know...its been a LONG time since I last blogged...but I have been still doing some pictures, life just gets in the way and blogging them seems like the last thing that I have time to do! Here are some pictures of the Rysptra Family I did back in summer..3 Boys...I can totally understand that dynamic! Both the two older boys are busy...soon I am sure #3 will be right in there like a dirty shirt!! Thanks guys...it was super fun!






No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

About Me

My photo
St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada

More Free Fonts

I get the cutest handwriting fonts at Fonts for Peas! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

Fantastic Free Fonts

I get the cutest scrapbooking fonts at Free Scrapbook Fonts! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

My music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

The wonderful blog that taught me lots about actions!

Categories